Sunday, January 25, 2004

Rain rain go away

Well, nothing new really going on here.  Just the rain.  It has been raining pretty steadly for about 24 hours now.  I can't complain too much because we did need the rain.  Plus, it so relaxing to lay in bed and listen to the rain fall on the roof.  Ahhh, it makes me want to go back to sleep.  Tomorrow it is supposed to clear up and according to AOL's weather it's supposed to be in the low 70's.  Whew, it's winter and yet it's 70 something degrees.  But by Friday the temp is supposed to drop to the 30's.  And maybe snow...yippie!  I haven't seen snow in a long time!  I'm kinda looking forward to it.  But knowing how things go it will be just another cold rain storm.  Oh well.

Last night I made a new discovery.  Victoria'sSecret.com  I knew they had a site but I didn't realize they sold so many other things.  I got on there and was looking at all the swimsuits they have.  They really have some nice ones.  And the price isn't too bad either.  Once summer gets a little closer I'll have to go and look for a bathing suit on there.  I have one already picked out.  It is so cute.  We'll just have to see if I can fit into it by then or will I have to be looking for preggo bathing suits.  Either way I'll be happy!  Well, that is all for now!  Maybe I'll have something interesting to talk about later!  BYE!

No comments: