Thursday, January 8, 2004

My Thursday

My Thursday has been pretty good.  I got up this morning and had my usual yogurt.  I then continued my reading in my book.  Kent and I just sat around and watched TV and I watched Kent play the playstation.  We then had lunch and watched some more TV.  I didn't do my walking today.  Frankly, it was just too cold.  Plus, I needed to let my legs rest.  They were hurting so much.  I still may do a little exercising later...nothing major.  Anywho, Kent left for work and I started washing clothes.  I hopped in the shower and then headed to the grocery store.  I picked up a few things and came home.  I then stuggled with my remote and watched Friends.  It was so good.  I then watched that show...umm what is it called....it has Donald Trump in it.  Anywho, it was pretty good.  I'll have to keep my eye on it for awhile.  It may turn out to be a good show.  For the most part that has been my day.  Nothing special.  Maybe my Friday will be more exciting.  We'll see!!!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: