Wednesday, January 7, 2004

Sorry no updates

I'm sorry that there haven't been any updates lately.  But honestly, it's not my fault.  I tried twice yesterday to update my journal and everytime I saved it AOL just sat there.  I was like "are you going to save it or what?"  But AOL refused...oh well.  Hopefully, when I am done with this entry it will save!

The last few days have been pretty busy for me.  Kent and I went to Anniston and shopped around.  Kent got 3 new PS2 games and some more memory cards.  We went to the mall and shopped for some clothes.  I ended up getting some Aero jogging pants.  They are soooo comfortable.  Kent got him some pants there too, but his are more dress/casual pants.  Anywho, I was looking for me some new Newbalances.  These are like a navy/gray blue color.  Anyway, I saw them before but they didn't have my size so I couldn't get them at the time.  Now that I want them again I can seem to find them.  Maybe I'm not looking hard enough...oh well.  Yesterday, I just roamed around the house doing odds and ends.  I went to the dentist...no cavities.  That is always good to hear.  That has pretty much been my updates here lately.

Since Sunday I have been trying to walk a mile a day.  So far I have walked 4 miles.  I'm trying to walk atleast 6 miles a week.  And when I reach that goal and feel that I have "mastered" it I will up the miles some more.  Next week I'm probably going to start water aerobics.  A friend of mine is also supposed to be coming with me.  I'm seriously trying to stay in the best shape I can.  Since graduating from high school I have gained a few pounds.  Not a lot but a few.  And I am not in any shape or form in the same condition I was in high shool.  I was on the soccer team and I was in pretty good shape then.  Now...I couldn't even kick a soccer ball without getting out of breath.  OK...maybe I am exaggerating a bit...but you get the picture.  Well, once I get off this I am probably going to tan.  And that will probably be my day.  Then I'll come back home and relax and just chill until Kent gets off of work!  Until next time...later!

No comments: