Friday, January 23, 2004

The NAKED truth

Today was a really good day.  It started off with me getting up bright and early at 7:15am (that is bright and early for me).  I ate some yogurt and read another day in my "A Purpose Driven Life" book.  I watched a little TV and got dressed and ready to go to water aerobics.  It was a good workout.  Kent's granny was there and we talked the whole time about different issues and things so it made the time go by so much faster.  After the workout was done I went into the ladies locker room and yes saw some naked "older" ladies.  I normally wouldn't harp on this forever but today was just a bomb shell shocker.  I literally had like a foot of room to move around without touching or bumping in to somebody.  A first it was kind of funny and for the most part it still is...but really...come on people... One lady was in there with Kent's granny who is VERY shy and she just threw open the curtain and was like can I join you.  I thought Granny was going to die.  The other lady was like we all have the same thing....just some are bigger than others...I was like oh my goodness!  Anywho, enough with that.  After changing I ended up talking with Kent's moma for like an hour and a half about just different things.  Then I pretty much just came home and tried to relax.  I am just so tired from this whole week.  I  have worked out for 5 days straight.  It's time for me to rest.  Once Kent gets home we will probably eat and just lay around and do nothing.  Sounds good to me...  Well, that is all for now!!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily my name is Melissa I live in Troy. Email me sometime we can chat.

Anonymous said...

"A Purpose Driven Life" is a GREAT book. I am currently reading it too! GREAT journal and congrats on the top 5 pick!
-missy