Thursday, January 22, 2004

Wow what an honor

Wow, what can I say?  I am truly honored to be chosen as AOL's top 5 picks of the week!  I have been waiting to hear from AOL for months about this...so finally...Thank You AOL.   If you want the full scoop on me please read earlier entries.  I have many pictures of my family and cats and even a few of me...eek.  So please go through my journal and enjoy all the entries.

So here is the run down on me real quick for all of you who are just joining...  I am 20 years old and married to my wondeful husband Kent who is 22.  We were married on March 16, 2002 and yes that would make me 18 at the time and him 20.  No, I wasn't pregnant and no it wasn't a shotgun wedding (I get that all the time).  I have a degree in Accounting and Kent has one in Computer Science.  I stay at home and Kent works in the government.  We have two cats Sammie and Kacie and we have two babies who have already gone to heaven.  If you want pictures of us and the cats...feel free to go through my journal and look up a few or you can see some in my member profile.  Kent and I are currently in the process of trying to start a family...please join us as we continue this journey.  And please bookmark this journal and come back often!  Well folks that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the Top 5

http://journals.aol.com/kick4gold/FranklinsTaekwondoJourney/

Anonymous said...

congratulations on making the list of TOP 5. like your journal. I'll be back.
Barbpinion