Tuesday, January 20, 2004

The run down

Today is going to be an easy going day.  The only thing I really have to do is clean the bathroom.  I have been putting it off for a few days now.  I just hate cleaning the shower.  I rather clean the toilet than the shower.  I also need to clean the floors.  I haven't really done that since November.  I cleaned here and there but for the most part they haven't been cleaned clean.  I think I will tan today too.  My MIL (mother-in-law) called this morning around 10ish...I was still asleep so I didn't answer.  It was just too cold to get out of bed.  Anywho, I think I will call her here in a minute or two.  I also need to work out today sometime.  We'll see how that goes.  I am trying my hardest to just stay fit and healthy.  But I have found that I am addicted to twizlers (is that how you spell it?).  Anywho, I really love those things.  I have already ate all of the ones that were in the house.  I guess I'll have to go get some more today or sometime soon!  Once Kent gets off of work I'll cook some supper and we'll plop down on the couch and watched American Idol.  That was too funny last night!  The first few shows are my favorites because they show all those people trying out and half of them can't even sing.  It's too funny.  Well, that is the run down of my day!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: