Friday, January 23, 2004

Some of my favorite things

I'm always thinking about what I enjoy most about my life...what are my favorite things...so I decided to write some down...here goes...

1. I love the way clothes smell when they just come out of the dryer.

2. I love the way my husband tells me he loves me and I know it really came from deep down in his heart.

3. I love the way children are so innocent...all they see is good.

4. I love the way something that you have been trying to figure out just comes to you one day while grocery shopping.

5. I love the way tulips smell.

6. I love little surprises...like little notes left on a mirror.

7. I love waking up near an ocean and hearing the waves breaking on the shore.

8. I love knowing that my parents love me and that I never have to question if they will be there for me even when I make a mistake.

9. I love shopping for a new outfit and then realizing I have enough for a new purse and shoes.

10. I love knowing that I'm not promised tomorrow, but I am promised eternity in heaven because I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Well, I have many more favorites but here is just a few to get me started!  Later all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11. I love conferring blessings & congratulations on newly elected Penta=Glowers who are beautiful and special~~koff, i nearly choked myself there. Never mind, the glow/blog is grand & chekyalata smooches, the slack

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful. It's strange, because I wrote the same type thing in my journal. Congrats on making the Top Five!

Anonymous said...

I love the way clothes smell when they come in off the clothesline! ~~~waiting....waiting.....waiting patiently for spring to arrive......~~~~
Your journal is fun, I'll check back! ~Cindy