Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Too tired for words

Well everyone, I am TIRED!  Not just tired...but TIRED!  I did some ab workouts this morning.  Then I headed off to water aerobics.  Today I got tired quicker than yesterday.  It's an hour workout, but by the first 15 minutes I was like "is this ever going to end"?  But it did and I ended up swimming about 2 laps after the workout.  Then I headed into the dressing room to change and alas the same thing happened as yesterday.  I was like oh my goodness...do these women not wear clothes??  I quickly changed and headed home.  I got home and ate a turkey sandwhich and watched a little TV.  I then tanned at my parent's.  I'm now home.  I've straightened the house up a bit.  Nothing special.  I have a pork loin in the crock pot roasting....yumm...and I am about to get a shower.  Tonight, Kent and I are going to watch his little sister play her first basketball game of the season.  Then we are coming home and hitting the hay.  Cause...I'm TIRED.  Later!

No comments: