Thursday, January 22, 2004

Wal-Mart on Mars?

For an update on my day:  I did finally work out.  I swear it about killed me.  I guess as the week goes on I get more tired and by Thursday and Friday I am just give out.  Kent and I went to see his brother Seth, who is 12, play in a basketball game.  He did pretty well.  We shot a 3 pointer and I think he got a couple of 2 pointers.  They didn't win though but they did lead for most of the game.  After the game we went to Wally World because we needed some candy and things.  At our Wal-Mart that are turning it into a Super Center.  Surprisingly they have built it pretty quickly.  They opened up a new part recently...it is really starting to look huge!  That was mostly my night!  Tomorrow is water aerobics with all the older ladies.  Most of them are so funny and really great to be around.  It only gets ugly once you go in to take a shower... (grins).  I'll leave yall with this site that I got through an email group that I am in.  I hope yall enjoy it.  I made a 53 on it.  Yall let me know what yall make!   http://www.gotjokes.net/tests/how_corrupt.php3   Later gator!

No comments: