Thursday, January 29, 2004

B-O-R-E-D

I am bored.  No, I take that back...I am beyond bored.  I have done everything possible to keep myself entertained.  I've worked out, I've washed clothes, cleaned the house, surfed the internet, and read all my emails.  Yet, it is 6:02pm and I am bored.  Kent doesn't get off for another 4 hours that is if he doesn't have to work until midnight.  I don't feel like going out or going to Wally World.  That takes too much energy.  Maybe I am just being lazy...which isn't so much a bad thing.  I wouldn't mind being lazy if there was something on TV.  But all the good shows come on at 7:00pm.  Maybe by then I will have gotten some ideas to entertain myself with.  We'll see.  If anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing them...or is it reading them...?....  In any case...I just don't want to be bored anymore.  Maybe someone will get online that I can talk to.  Oh well.  I'll talk with yall later!  BYEEEEE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really cool how ur husband responded. See now u can by the sweater :) I read ur journal everyday and i love it!! Have a great day and good luck with ur baby!

Anonymous said...

Try a bubble bath, candles, soothing music. Then put on a nightie & robe that make you feel good along w/your fav perfume. That & fresh make-up always make me feel better & ready to see my hubby when he gets home!

Anonymous said...

Totally get where you are coming from! Bored is my ne last name! Look it up in the dictionary and there I am! lol Hubby works nights. Sleeps all day. He has off Monday - Wednesday but alot of times they call him in for overtime! And to make matters worse he works on payday! I hate that!