Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Nothing to wear

So my husband is cooking me dinner on Valentine's Day.  He is giving me the whole day to pamper myself and to get ready for the night.  It's going to be so romantic.  But here is the problem...what do I wear.  I know that sounds petty...but hear me out.  Do you dress up only to go home and eat?  It's not like you are going out on the town.  So what do you wear???  I figured a cute sweater would be good.  And I think I have found it...but it's somewhat expensive.  I showed it to Kent and he was like "it's that much for a sweater"???  So, I took that as a "no"...  So what do I wear then?  I'm about ready to throw my hands in the air and just give up and wear a jogging set home.  I guess I'll just roam through my closet until I find something I like.  I have a lot of pretty things, but I just wanted this outfit to be special.  Last year when we went out on Valentine's Day we went to this really nice place and stayed over night there.  But this year we are just staying at home and relaxing here.  We have had a rough time here lately and we just want to stay home and enjoy each other.  Oh well...maybe by V-day I can come up with something!  Later gator!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never said the words "no", although I was a little surpised at the price. Lets just see if you read these things or not. If you do then go ahead and buy the sweater, if not then you missed out!!!! :-} Love ya babe!! tnekj

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww, girl, you got you a keeper there. I almost teared up at the entry before mine.

My suggestion is--IF you have a long coat--trench or duster type--get some sexy lingerie. Yes, I mean garter belt, bustier, or teddy or thongs w/a pretty bra. Just wear that to dinner if you feel daring. If not, then wear sexy underwear under something you already have. Guys love that stuff. It'd be a nice splurge for you.

Hope it goes well.
Karen

Anonymous said...

I know..he is a sweetie...and all mine. I'm definately keeping him!!!