Friday, January 2, 2004

To exercise or not to exercise

Well....today wasn't all that special.  I got up and was being way too lazy.  So, I decided to exercise.  That last a big grand total of like 5 minutes.  So, I decided to clean.  I just cleaned here and there...nothing special.  After that I made a turkey sandwhich and played around on the computer.  I then went and tanned.  I came home and waited on Kent to get off of work.  Once he got home we took a 30 minute walk.  Which was nice cause I felt like I finally exercised a bit.  We then came in and I took a shower.  Then I started supper.  My parents came over and my daddy measured somethings so we could build some shelves and have a little bit more storage.  After they left we just sat around and watched TV.  Kent and his cold finally gave out about 9:30pm and now I am up by myself typing in this lovely journal.  I guess that was my day.  Tomorrow, I plan to walk again and then tomorrow night we are going out with some friends for a dinner and movie.  Maybe Lord of the Ring 3 or maybe Lord of the Ring 3 for the guys and Mona Lisa Smile for the girls...we'll see!  Talk with yall later!

No comments: