Monday, January 12, 2004

Splish, splash

Yeah that is right...my mood is HAPPY today!  I'm hopeful yes, but also happy!  Anywho, today I went and did water aerobics.  It was actually fun.  All it is, is a bunch of "older" ladies who just get together and socialize while "pretending" to get a workout.  I mean if you actually do the workout it is really good and really worth it.  But these ladies don't care they just talk, and talk, and cut up!  It is so funny!  One lady was telling us that she is getting a face lift, tummy tuck, and lipo.  And she was serious.  She is getting it all done in Feb.  I was like what??  It was just crazy.  Then when I went to the bathroom to change, I saw a sight I wish I would have never seen!  This "older" lady was butt naked...  I was infront of the heater trying to warm up anad she just comes up to me like nothing was strange about it.  And yall...I'm modest about my body.  I don't go walking around nake infront of strangers.  But this lady...she had no shame!  All I could think was...after having children...it all goes south!  LOL  ; )  I still can't get that image out of my head!  Oh well.  Today I also tanned and washed clothes.  I did a little house cleaning, but nothing special.  I may still walk my mile.  I haven't decided yet.  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love your journel its just awsome. I love you the way you detail everything and i really hope you and kent have children one day. I'm sure yall will be great parents!!!