Friday, January 30, 2004

An apple a day....

So I went to the doctor today.  That is always a joyous trip.  I had to wait over an hour to see him.  Finally he came in.  I've had a rash on the top of my toes for like 9 or 10 months now.  And I went to him back in the summer to see what we could do.  He gave me some cream to put on them but it never worked.  So I went back today and he gave me another kind of cream.  I'm hoping this one works.  That way when summer rolls around and I am wearing my flip-flops my toes will look cute.  I told my doctor that and he just laughed and said..."That will be our goal to have your feet better by sandal season."  He gave me a bunch of free samples so maybe I won't have to fill the prescription he gave me.  The cream is supposed to clear it all up in four weeks!  We'll see!  As for the rest of my day....  I didn't do water aerobics today.  Instead I walked/ran almost two miles.  Which was pretty good.  I was having to dodge "older" people as I ran.  I was surprised at how many people go walking in the morning like that.  After that I came home and cooked lunch for Kent, Kerith (Kent's sister), Seth (Kent's brother), and myself.  We then watched Seth and Kent play PS2.  After my doctor's appointment I went to Wally World, Food World, and Winn-Dixie.  I got everything that we should need for awhile.  Now, I am home.  But not for long.  I'm fixing to go tan and eat pizza over at my parent's.  That's all for today!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: