Saturday, January 10, 2004

Bored, Bored, Bored

Tonight while my husband was at work, I looked out the window and show all these people's lights on in their homes.  I imagined that they are all in their homes nice and warm just spending time with each other while they have the weekend off.  I looked up the road and show Kent's parents lights on and just knew that they were all spending family time together.  I looked over to my left and saw Kent's grandparent's porch light on and knew they were out somewhere eating together.  Why am I saying all of this??  Well, for the most part, I miss being normal (as me and Kent call it).  I miss having Kent off on the weekends and I miss going to church on a regular basis with him.  I just miss spending that "weekend time" with him.  I know it's crazy because I do get two days with him just like it was the weekend...instead it's sometime during the week.  But I don't know.  I just miss it sometimes.  I see all these people going out and about on the weekends together and sometimes I miss it.  OK enough with me babbling. 

I walked another mile today and worked out a bit.  I have been meaning to weigh myself but I haven't gotten to that part yet.  My moma and daddy came over tonight for awhile and visited.  But for the most part I have just been on my own.  I have watched TV and played on the computer mostly.  That's been my day.  Tomorrow will be church and Granny's.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: