Friday, January 16, 2004

Nothing New

Nothing has really happened the last two days.  Kent has been off of work, so we have just been hanging around the house.  I washed clothes and did some house work yesterday.  I was glad to get all of that done.  Not that you could tell I did anything....I have a husband who forgets to put things back where they belong...  ; )

I did my water aerobics today.  I really didn't feel all that great today.  I think my ovaries are acting up.  Hopefully when I go back to the doctor he can give me something for them.  I think I might be getting cysts on them again...which by no means is fun.  Anyway, back to water aerobics, it was OK.  Nothing special happened.  Just saw some old naked ladies again...but hey...what's new? 

Tonight Kent and I are taking my parents out to eat.  I have no idea where we are going.  Hopefully we can make a stop at the mall.  I want to see if they have the shoes I have been looking for.  Hopefully so.  I know Kent wants to go to Lowes.  We are looking at getting a tub for our bathroom.  It only has a shower in it right now.  I miss taking my baths.  Well, that is all for today.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: