Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Is it May yet?

I turn 21 in May...woohooooo!  Actually, it's really not all that thrilling to me.  I mean I don't drink so what's the point?  Even if I did drink, I could have gotten my husband to buy for me (he doesn't drink either).  I mainly am excited about it because I love birthdays.  I might as well enjoy them now...cause from what I hear...once you hit 30 or 40....you don't look forward to them anymore.  I was thinking the other day what I wanted for my birthday this year.  For all those who are close to me...this is where you take notes:  I wouldn't mind a new car.  Which we are going to start looking for one in May...so....  Money.  That is always a good gift.  A CD player for the Metro.  Listening to the radio all day can get old after awhile.  I wouldn't mind a weekend at a spa.  That would be relaxing.  Mabe by May I will be pregnant...that would be an awesome gift...or better yet...maybe in May I could be hearing a heartbeat.  Now that would be the best present ever.  Oh well...I've still got time to think of other things...only 3 months and 17 shopping days left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can go to Vegas, LOL

Anonymous said...

congrats on making the top 5 list! Keep up the great work!!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

When in May is your birthday? Mine is May 10th.

It's true after a certain age, birthdays aren't a big deal. But I've learned to a certain extent age is partly how u view yourself. I refuse to grow up! I still have a good time cutting up w/my girls & their friends. They think I'm cool but still respect boundaries we've set . Lord willing I hope to still "be young" when I have grandkids (but let's hope that doesn't happen for another 15 or so yrs!

Anonymous said...

May 13th is my birthday...the BIG 2-1!!!!!