Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Abs, Abs, Abs

Today was an ab workout day.  I do cardio (running, walking, jogging, etc.) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  I do my abs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.  Well this routine is what I mostly stick to, but there are times that I just do both cardio and abs on the same day.  Anywho, I take Sundays off.  I did about 30 minutes of abs and then I did my arms and back.  I don't lift weights yet though.  I use a stretchy band.  It helps tone my muscles.  It does build muscle but only to a certain point.  Which is fine by me.  I don't to be a girl that has huge or even semi big muscles.  Slim and firm is what I want to have. 

Anywho, after working out for about 45 minutes I decided to clean up my house a little bit.  Thank goodness it didn't take long to clean it all.  I finished it all in about 30 minutes.  I'm currently washing clothes.  Only 2 1/2 more loads and I will be done!  I have no idea what I am doing tonight.  I guess when Kent gets home we'll figure something out. 

I talked with Melissa about coloring my hair.  And she told me that the best thing for me to do was to foil my hair with one color and then go back through and add a lighter color on top of that.  That way we won't be putting any coloring directly onto the scalp.  So when I get pregnant I can still have touch ups done without having color on my scalp.  So, I go the 20th for that appointment.  I was going to get my hair cut today, but Melissa had a death in the family...so we are just going to wait until the 20th to cut my hair as well.  I hope it turns out pretty.  I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time I am nervous about it as well.  Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: