Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Clean Sweep

Well, my house is clean.  I swept, I mopped, I dusted, I vacummed, I straightened, I washed clothes, I wiped counters, I cleaned the bathroom...I just flat out cleaned.  It took me around 3 hours to do it all.  But it is all done.  The trash was taken out and everything.  I always feel so accomplished after cleaning.  I feel like I've done something good.  Like I contributed to the household.  Anyway, it felt good.

I didn't get a chance to exercise today.  Which I'm not too upset about.  With all the running around I did today, I can almost say without a doubt that I atleast got a mile in today.  So, I'll just count that as exercising.  But tomorrow will be different.  I'm going to walk and do water aerobics.  I'm hoping to get two miles in tomorrow, but since I haven't really walked since last Friday, I don't know if it will happen or not.  Well, just have to see.

Still no ovulation.  GRRRRRRR....  Of all months to ovulate late...why this month?  I'm almost to the point now where I just don't care.  Just give me a cocktail of fertility drugs and be done with it.  But I know that that just isn't the way to go.  I know I need these tests ran and I know that we need to figure out what is going on.  But sometimes, I swear it just gets so frustrating.  Maybe tomorrow I will ovulate.  But who knows... 

I got a new shelf thingy to go in my bathroom.  It's so cute.  I put all our towels and rags in it.  And it has tons of storage.  In a small house like mine, you can never have too much storage.  Anywho, that is all for today!  Later gator!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Emily! Let's set up a time for you to come to my house and do the very same thing you did at yours! :-) Just kidding! I really enjoy reading your journal entries when I have the time. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to retire or stick with it a couple more years...I need an answer from above!!!

You and Kent take care, o.k.

p.s. Your mom and dad are tallying for Queen of Hearts again this year. So, they will be kinda busy Friday night and Saturday.

Ms. Davis