Monday, February 2, 2004

My Monday

Today was a blah kind of Monday.  It was cloudy and rainy for most of the day.  I was going to go walk at my local rec center, but for whatever reason I never made it.  I did do about 15-20 of ab workouts.  I went to my parent's house to tan.  Kent and I took his little sister to her basketball game.  They almost won.  They lost by one point.  Kent's parents are out of town on a cruise.  So, we are helping take care of the kids.  Kent's grandparents are keeping them though.  We just help them when they need it.  Anywho, after Kerith's game we went to see Seth play in his.  They won!  Which was great!  That for the most part was my Monday...oh I washed clothes too.

Tomorrow I start my Clearblue East fertility tests.  I am mainly doing it for me.  To see if my body is back in order.  I'm kind of excited about it.  Only because we bought it like 4 months ago and never got to use it.  I'll let yall know how it goes.  17 days and counting until I go to the doctor.  I am so ready to get things going.  I'll be so glad when we have permission to start trying again.  But that is still a month or so away.  After the tests I still have to wait 2 weeks to see my doctor.  Then he will give me the results.  So, if he thinks there still needs to be more testing done then it will be even longer until we can try again.  For those who are counting...we have been trying to have a baby for 17 months now.  It doesn't seem that long...but I guess when you look back on it...it really has been that long.  Oh well.  Keep praying for us.  We really do appreciate it!  Well, that is all for today!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a great journal! I've been reading since it was on the Top 5! Goodluck with everything!
Jenn