Thursday, February 26, 2004

Stephen Joseph Part 1

Today is the day I have been anxiously waiting to get here.  Now that it is finally here, I am sad.  But it's not as tough as I had told myself it would be.  Yet, it's only been 30 minutes into the day so far.  I wanted to share with you a poem that I wrote after my second miscarriage.  I wrote it for both of my babies that have already gone to heaven. 

 I also want to thank everyone who has supported Kent and me through this tough time in our lives.  Without yall it would have been much, much, harder.  So thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! 

All though I will never have the chance to see my baby, I will always think of him and know that God plans were for him to be in heaven. 
It's now time for me to heal and and move on.  Stephen will always always hold a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em,
How far along were you when you had m/c?
~Dana