Thursday, February 12, 2004

UGH....Wal-Mart

UGH!!!!  Currently, my local Wally World is under going surgery.  They are turning it into a Super Center.  Well, right now they are in the process of moving all the stuff around so they can redo all the old floors.  Well, nothing make sense.  They have ironing boards and all that stuff in one area, yet the starch is waaaaaayyyy on the other side of the store.  They have the cleaning stuff mixed in with the toys...what?  Come on now...atleast try to keep everything semi organized.  It drove me crazy.  I went in there today to pick up a few things and it took me like 45 minutes to find the stuff.  I didn't think I would ever find everything.  I just roamed around in there until I stumbled upon it.  Anyway, I'll be glad when they have everything done.  Atleast then I can buy my groceries all at the same place.  But poor little Food World....I don't think it will have a chance.  Shame....

Today, I went to Wally World....duh....and to Food World, and then Winn-Dixie.  I came home and unloaded all that...which was sooo fun because it was raining and cold.  But it got done.  Then I started washing clothes.  I then washed dishes and straightened the house up a bit.  Then my friend Lesli called and we talked for about an hour.  While talking with her I started cooking supper.  I cooked chicken with veggies.  Then we had grapes and strawberries for desert.  It was good.  But I was still hungry afterwards.  After supper I hopped in the shower and took a nice HOT shower...it was nice.  Then I curled up on the couch and watched Friends.  It was sooo good!  I can't until next week.  Anywho, after Friends Kent and I went back to Wally World and picked up some more stuff.  Kent is going all out for Valentine's Day...hehehee.  Then we came home and watched TV.  That was my day!  On to tomorrow....

PS:  My husband is the best!  He brought me home flowers.  They are sooo pretty.  White roses with some pretty type purple flower.  Anyway, they are pretty and I love my husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you had one busy day!! That was sweet of your hubby to get you flowers!! Yes, Friends was good!!
Smiles..
Dana