Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I'm losing my mind

MISSING:  A big hunk of gray mass...it has a lot of information stored in it.  It's a semi oval shaped mass with deep wrinkles in it.  If you find it please mail it back to me.  It would be greatly appreciated!

Seriously yall...I'm losing my mind.  A friend and I went out last Saturday night.  We ate, we shopped, and we talked about the old days...not that it was all that long ago.  Anywho, I swear half the stuff we talked about I didn't even remember.  And yet for some reason I know it happened.  I kept thinking to myself..."Emily, you are only 20 years old...granted you will be 21 in May, but that isn't old...so why are you losing your mind already?"  And then I got on here to write a entry and I barely remembered writing the pervious entry.  After thinking about it for a couple of seconds it all came back to me.  But come on now...  Isn't there a vitamin I can take for this???  It's starting to freak me out.  I'm afraid I will wake up one morning and look over at Kent and ask..."Hey you...why are you in my bed....who are you???  Oh well...atleast I still know where my phone and keys are...for now anyways....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is too funny! I'm pretty sure there are vitmins you can take for memory, I think it's ginkopa (SP). Good luck!!

Smiles..
~Dana