Saturday, February 14, 2004

My Valentine's Day

Kent sent me away about 1 o'clock to my parent's.  He then fixed dinner for me and cleaned the house.  When I got home, I arrived to a house FULL of flowers and candles and there was romantic music playing in the background.  On the kitchen table were rose petals and two long stem candles.  He had our plates fixed with delicious food.  He then poured some white grade juice (we don't drink) that looked like champaign into some champaign glasses.  And we had a great dinner.  After dinner we danced with some beautiful music and opened our cards to each other.  In the bedroom ; )  was a bed full of rose petals and more candles.  Everything was just so romantic.  I couldn't have asked for anything better!  Oh, and he bought be an arrangement of beautiful tulips.  Which are my favorite flowers.  So... I must say...I have a wonderful husband! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww that is so romantic!! Sounds like you had a great time!!
~Dana