Sunday, February 22, 2004

Low

"Low"  That is my fertility status now.  It was high for like 2 weeks and it never did reach peak.  So personally I think there is my answer to my miscarriages.  But am no professional doctor so I could be wrong.  I just have a feeling that my body isn't producing enough progesterone.  Which is vital in a pregnancy.  I just hope when I go to the doctor (March 4th) he can give us some answers.  And hopefully we can start trying for a December baby or early 2005 baby.  I hope so!  Yall just keep me in your prayers.  I was talking to my mother-in-law and Granny (Kent's grandmother) yesterday and we were talking about my miscarriages.  I was telling them how hard it would be for me to go through another miscarriage.  And they all agreed.  It was hard enough the first time and then the second I was more in shock and denial more than anything.  I have no idea how I would manage to get through a third one.  Whew, I don't even want to think about it.  And for those of your who don't know.  This week I would be due with my first baby.  Actually Feb. 27th is the exact date.  So, needless to say, I will be glad when this week is over.  I'll be happy when March gets here!!!!  Anywho, that is all for now.  I'm off to tan!  Later gator!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to make this in two comments. I guess I get too long winded. LOL I know how you feel when it's the due date of your baby. I miscarried a baby in the second trimester of my pregnancy. It is hard, and you cry a lot, and you think of what could have been, and when that day comes it is tough.

Anonymous said...

You think that if all had gone as planned you would have your little baby at that time. Idk that writing this is doing any good. I just wanted to let you know that I understand. Sometimes to think that you are not all alone in something helps in some small way? If you need someone to listen just email me, or IM me if u would like to. I won't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Emily,
You are in my thoughts and prayers, always.
~Dana