Tuesday, February 24, 2004

A night of relaxing...

 Palm Tree     Palm Tree     Palm Tree     Palm Tree     Palm Tree

Well, I am somewhat looking forward to the night.  I plan to just relax and enjoy the night.  I plan on painting my toenails and making them look pretty.  I then plan on watching American Idol and voting for who I think is the best performer.  I just love that show.  After American Idol I plan on watching "One Tree Hill".  I didn't get to see the first few shows of the season but once I started watching I found myself hooked.  After "One Tree Hill" goes off, I really don't have any plans beyond that.  I may exercise.  We'll just have to see.  Or maybe I'll read a book.  I don't know yet.  I still have a lot to do before my night of relaxing can begin.  I want to clean my house up a bit, i.e. clean counters, sweep, and dust.  But that shouldn't take too much time.  Atleast I hope not.  Well, I better get to it.  I'll talk with yall later!  BYEEEE!!!

No comments: