Thursday, February 5, 2004

Where are the storms???

This storm system is moving so sllloooowwwwlllllyyy!!!!  It's 9:45 here and this system has been in Alabama all day...and its just barely getting to where I'm at.  There is flooding everywhere.  And they said if the storm stayed in any given spot for more than an hour there could be 14 inches of rain.  I was like whoa!  They said though that 14 inches would be the extreme.  I hope so!  My little house might float away....  = o )  It's OK though.  I'll just be glad when it gets here and when it leaves.  I'm glad though that the storms have take their time.  I got to watch my "FRIENDS" tonight.  It was a really good show...so funny!  I'm so looking forward to next week.....Phoebe's wedding!  YAY!  Anywho, that is all for now!  Later gator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friends was good last night!! Sad to see it go only a few more left :-(
We have lot's of rain here in Pa, and the streets and sidewalks are all icey! Not good at all! Well, I hope you have a great weekend!!
Smiles...
~Dana