Wednesday, February 11, 2004

XOXO

Well, 3 days and counting...  For those of you looking at your calendar to see what in the world I am talking about...I'll save you some time.  It's Valentine's Day!  I'm really looking forward to V-day this year.  Last year Kent took me to this great hotel with a real nice restaurant in it.  It was so romantic.  We had a great time.  After dinner we went out for a movie and came back and just spent time together.  It was so nice.  This year Kent is cooking dinner for me.  He is making me leave the house for the day and just do what I want to do.  And then when I get back he will have everything done for me.  He is sooo sweet!  I can't wait!

My day today was great.  I got a good workout in and I feel so much better when I get to exercise.  I did another 2 miles today and ran steps.  Then I went to water aerobics and did that for about an hour.  I felt so good afterwards.  I had a ton of energy.  I came home after working out and cooked lunch for Kent.  He got an hour for lunch today so he came home and we had lunch together.  After Kent went back to work, I went to my parent's house and tanned.  After tanning I came home and just layed around and watched TV.  I watched Starting Over and Dr. Phil.  Then I hopped in the shower.  Now, I am waiting on Kent to return from Captian D's with supper.  The rest of my night will be made of spending time with Kent and watching TV.  I hope everyone has a good night!  Later gator...

PS:  If you live in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and some parts of Florida...enjoy the rain...it looks like it will be here for awhile....

No comments: