Sunday, February 8, 2004

Dye?

The question of the day is...should I color my hair or not?  The color that I am going for is actually already in my hair.  My hair is a brown color, but it has natural Auburn highlights.  I want my highlight color to be my full color and then add some different highlights.  It's crazy sounding I know, but I have been thinking about doing it for sometime.  Right before I got pregnant the first time I was thinking about it, but all the books that I read said not to do it during your first trimester just because the color might not take.  So, here I am knowing I am NOT pregnant and thus want to get my hair colored before I do get pregnant.  Kent is going to get his hair cut tomorrow and I am thinking about going with him and talking with Melissa (she cuts Kent's and my hair) about it and all the costs that go with it.  We'll see tomorrow I guess. 

Anywho, tomorrow I am getting up around 7ish and doing all the house work that needs to be done and then I am off to walk a mile or two before water aerobics.  I took last week off because 1) Kent's moma was in the Bahamas and 2) My "friend" showed up and I just didn't feel up to it.  But I did lose 2 pounds last week!  Woohoo!!!! 

My day today was pretty good.  I went to bed about 2:30ish in the morning and then got back up around 8:15ish in the morning and got ready to go to church.  But let me tell you...I did not want to get out of bed for anything!  It was soooo cold and my bed was sooooo warm!  But I managed.  After church we went to Granny's house to eat lunch.  I stayed over there and talked with Granny and Kent's moma and little sister while all the boys went down to my house to play PS2.  It was fun though.  Then Kent and I came home and took a short nap and then ate some supper.  We went to my moma and daddy's house to visit with them.  I tanned while I was there.  Then we went to Winn-Dixie to pick a few things up.  And then we came home and played PS2.  Now, I am about to get in the bed and get some shut eye!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say go for it! Color your hair!! I've tried a few colors myself.
My natural color is brown. I've had red, blond, soft black, and blue (halloween)
I love changing my color, it kinda feels like a change in personality, lol!
My fav. on me is deep red.
Let me know how it turns out!!
Smiles..
Dana

Anonymous said...

my opinion... if ure planning to get pregnant then dye ure hair ure natural color bacause WHeN you do get pregnant your not going to be able to touch it up so its going to look all ugly if ure roots are too dark. You do want to look ure best throught ure pregnancy!! I was blonde before but as asoon as i found out i was pregnant i dyed it brown. Just make sure if u are prengnat get a Dye thats low in Umonia... how ever u spell it LOL.