Monday, February 23, 2004

The results are in....

  

Well, to my surprise, when I got home from working out Kent told me that my doctor's office had called and wanted to give me the results to my blood test.  I honestly didn't think I would know until I went and visited him on March 4th.  Anyway, I called back and she told me that all my tests came back fine except for my progesterone.  She said it was really low.  So when I go back to see my doctor he will probably start me on a round of clomid and then a round of progesterone just in case I get pregnant.  Apparently that has been my problem the whole time.  And with the first pregnancy we just had no idea and with the second one we just didn't catch it in time.  So hopefully, this will be it.  And the next pregnancy will be a good one and we will get a big healthy baby out of it.  :::::sign of relief::::  With all that said, I still have to go see my doctor on March 4th.  And we will talk in detail more about the whole situation.  But for now I am feeling good about it all.  I am hoping soon this will all be a thing of the past and I can look forward to a healthy baby!!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Things are looking brighter for you! I am so happy for you!! I know tons of females who got PG while taking progesteron meds!! Here is a link for you to check out all of the informative message boards that I told you about a lil' bit ago. http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/discussions.htm

Anonymous said...

I still go to there every day! While I was trying I kept going on Clomid boards, 2 week wait, TTC #1, under 25, etc. Now I stay on the first Tri board, and I still visit the others with encouragement!
Smiles..
Dana