Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Chillie Willie Part 2

Please start with Part 1 below...

Tonight has been fun, but for a moment I just couldn't help but be sad.  It hit me that Friday is the day that I have wished would just go away.  To my surprise, I have been good this whole week and I hope to continue that tradition as we go on to Friday.  But tonight I was watching TV and someone mention the idea of they might be pregnant...and it was like whoa now...  I'll just be glad when it all passes...  On a good note...I'll go to the doctor next week.  Which hopefully will jumpstart a new road to pregnancy!  I'm really looking forward to it.  I was telling Kent that I have a good feeling about it.  I don't want to get my hopes up or anything but right now I just have peace about it all.  And honestly I think everything will be OK.  After two miscarriages I'm looking forward to seeing why God decided to allow that to happen.  I mean there has to be something great out there.  I'm looking forward to seeing the child God does allow me to have.  That baby is truly going to be a special, special miracle!  Well, that is all for...signing off from the house of ice....this is Emily your cute little icecube reporter!

lady_news_anchor_md_wht.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez! I hope your tank got filled up today! I have my heat on 75 all the time, sometime higher depending on how cold it is! My dad says that I have no blood, b/c it's always hot in my apt. hehe
Smiles..
Dana