Friday, February 20, 2004

Sassy

As my stylist said, "sassy".  That describes my hair cut.  I really do like it!  I was so proud.  At first when she was through cutting it, I about lost it.  I was looking in the mirror calculating how long it would take me to grow it back.  I was thinking, "ok, if I take this pill that supposedly makes hair grow faster then it will only take me 6 months or so....6 MONTHS OR SO???"..."what have I done??"  But when it was completely dried and colored...WOW!  What a difference!  I love it so much.  I feel like I finally look 20 and not 15 or 16.  So, I am happy.  She went through my hair and foiled some of it like a deep auburn and then around my face she did like a strawberry blonde.  Needless to say, it's BEAUTIFUL....lol.  I'm getting carried away, but I really do like it!

OK, ok, ok...enough about the hair.  Today I walked a mile and then played about 15 minutes of basketball with Kent.  And then for the most part we just sat around the house and watched TV.  Tomorrow Kent is going to Auburn with his dad, brother, and grandfather.  And I am going shopping with my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law.  We are leaving around 9 or so.  I don't know where we are going though.  I just hope I can get up early enough to fix my hair...I am so afraid I will never get it to look this good again...lol...there I go with the whole hair thing again...sorry.  Well, for the most part that is it.  I guess I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: