Tuesday, February 3, 2004

My Tuesday

Today was a good day.  I got up and had some yogurt and a glass of milk.  I took my prenatal vitamin (yeah I'm starting back on those again).  I read some more in "The Purpose Driven Life" and then mainly roamed around the house watching TV and watching Kent and his little brother play the PS2.  After Kent left and his brother went back up the hill (to Granny's house) I cleaned.  And I really cleaned!  I cleaned counters, I cleaned dishes, I cleaned sinks and toilets, I vacuumed carpets, I mopped floors and I dusted.  And my house looks so clean!!!  I love it when my house is clean!  After my obsessive cleaning ritual I went and tanned at my parent's house.  No one was home though...  = (  But that was OK.  I came home and watched some TV and then read another chapter in a book I'm reading.  Now I am just chillin' in front of the computer.  I'm actually waiting on my daddy to get on...but it doesn't look like he is.  = (  Oh well!  OHHHH!!!!  I did my Clearblue Easy Fertility test this morning.  I got up all blurry eyed and took the test.  I am still at low fertility right now...so that is good.  I don't want to have a short cycle...that wouldn't be good.  Anywho, I'm off!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: