Saturday, February 28, 2004

Beautiful Weather!

The weather is so pretty here!  Highs in the high 60's and the sun is shining!!!  I just love it.  I have all my doors open and windows up.  I just love it when it's cool outside and I can raise all the windows and just enjoy the cool breeze that blows through!  I have been outside some today cleaning the inside of my car.  It needed it so badly!  I also went out there to pull up my tulips I got for Valentine's Day.  I pulled all of them out of the pot and wrapped them up in newspaper until I can plant them in the fall.  I wish I had already planted some last fall so I could enjoy them this spring.  Oh well.  I am still going to plant some flowers come late March or early April.  I can't wait!  I have also done some cleaning at my house.  I vacummed and swept all the floors.  I am about to go and dust..I think.  We'll see.  For the most part I am just going to roam around my house and clean as I go I guess.  Kent is at work, so I am going to have to keep myself busy.  Well, that is all for now, I will update later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is going to be a wonderful weekend! I just wished that I still wasn't sick so I could really go and and enjoy it! All day today I had a my windows open, and just let the apt air out from all of our sick germs, hehe.
Smiles..
Dana