Wednesday, February 4, 2004

Where are my abs????

Kent order a new exercise gadget for us to try out.  It's called 6 second abs.  It actually is pretty useful.  I've worked out on it for two days and although I am not as sore as I would like to be, I think it is working.  I have been working my abs for a little over a month now and I have built up some but nothing major yet.  I still don't have the stomach I want.  I really don't want the "six pack".  I want more of a 4 pack.  Right now I have like 2 that are slighty and I do mean slightly visible.  So I guess I am going in the right direction.  Anywho, my day was pretty easy.  I roamed around the house, watched a little tv, made some lunch, and did some word search puzzles.  I then went to my parent's house.  I didn't tan though.  I got a little burned when I went yesterday so I decided to give my body a rest.  I try only to tan 4 or 5 days a week.  I don't want to over do it.  Anywho, that was mostly my day.  I did test again for my fertility and it was still at low.  Which that is good for now!  Well, that is all for today.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!

No comments: