Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Tomorrow is the day....

                              

Tomorrow is the day that needles will become my best friend.  They will provide many samples of my blood to be tested on and evaluated.  Even though I don't look forward to all the poking and sticking, I know it is the only way that my questions will be answered.  I am sooo nervous and anxious about the whole process.  I'm just hoping that everything goes OK...and that this time next month I will be trying to get pregnant.

I had a great time exercising today.  I walked 2 miles in 30 minutes.  I was seriously proud of doing that.  And after walking I did water aerobics.  There is a lady there that must think I am poor or something.  She keeps trying to give me clothes that she finds at the thrift store.  She has already tried to give me 2 bathing suits and now she wants to give me a shirt or a dress or something.  I keep telling her that I that I am fine and don't need anything.  I don't know what is up with that.  Oh well....that is all for now!  Later gator!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take the clothes!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your appt tomorrow! I will be thinking about you, and hoping everything turns out for the best!! Keep me posted!!
Smiles..
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Hi. I started reading your journal when you made journal of the week. I started at the beginning, and read through. I think that you have a great journal. Good luck with everything. :)