Monday, February 23, 2004

I'm bored

                                      Button-07.gif (10990 bytes)

OK...I'm bored.  Kent is at work and there is no one on-line to talk to.  Come on people...can't anyone stay up past 10?  I know what is running through your mind..."Some people have to get up in the morning and go to work."  Yeah I know.  I understand.  It's OK...just leave me here to be bored...lol.  Just kidding...  Kent called a while ago and we talked for a bit.  Then my cat threw up (yeah I know too much information) on my brand new carpet.  I think I cleaned it up where it won't leave a stain.  Atleast I hope so...for Sammie's sake (my cat).  Cause if not Kent will have a fit! 

Earlier I called Amstar to see if they had any tickets left for the movie "The Passion of the Christ."  And the guy told me that Fri. and Sat. shows were sold out and all shows after 4pm were sold out.  So, I was like OK.  Well, Kent then calls me and tells me he called them and that all shows are sold out except for one show Saturday.  So, I guess I won't be seeing the movie this weekend.  Which I am kinda disappointed about and kinda not.  I want to see the movie but at the same time I am scared it will be too intense for me and I won't be able to take it.  I get really emotionally tied into a movie and even hours after the movie I still feel like I am living it.  So, I am scared what this movie might do.  But I still want to see if cause I know that Christ endured a lot for me and I want to have a better understanding of it all. 

Well, I guess I have rambled enough.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI all the movies are sold out here in Oklahoma too. I'm a little nervous about seeing it, its supposed to be really graphic. Hopefully this move will touch a lot of people's lives, and possibly change the world as we know it. I pray this movie will be the miracle that rocks this country, and maybe even this world. Your in my thoughts and prayers Emily-