Monday, February 16, 2004

New flooring

Kent and I went to Lowes tonight (well last night...seeing how it's 12:05am).  We went looking for a new area rug.  Since being married we have gone through 3 area rugs.  The one we bought tonight is our 3rd.  I'm hoping this one last longer.  It's a better quality rug and it's a dark brown with thin khaki stripes going down it.  It's a fairly large rug, but it looks so good.  I am going to have to get new curtains to match.  Right now I have blue curtains...so they don't really go together.  That will have to be a project for me later.  We got the rug for a really good price.  I think we paid around $69 dollars for it.  It's a 9ftX12ft rug.  I am just too proud!

I'm currently debating on rather or not to start cleaning my house right now.  Or wait until the morning after I get up.  I'm going to try and really clean it.  Not spring clean or anything like that, but really get down and clean it.  I have made myself a to do list...we'll see what happens.  I'm hoping I get it all done.  Plus, I want to exercise sometime tomorrow as well.  So much to do...

I just got done watching Pretty in Pink.  It's one of my all time favorites.  I have a friend that I grew up with...Pretty in Pink was our favorite movie.  Once I found out it was coming on TV, I just had to call her.  Even though I've seen it like a million times, I still love it!  Anywho...  That is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: