Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope your day is filled with love and lots of chocolate!  I am presently at my parent's house.  I was thrown out by my huband until 5 o'clock.  He is getting things ready for tonight.  He is just too sweet.  I can't wait to see what all he has planned.  He told me I had to leave so he could prepare the house.  Who knows what he is doing....  I can't wait though.  We have already given each other our gifts.  We aren't good with waiting until the special day to give each other our gifts.  Oh well...

Sorry, that I didn't update yesterday.  I was somewhat busy.  I went walking yesterday.  I only did a mile though.  And then I did water aerobics.  It was fun though, cause my friend Lesli was there.  It made things go by a lot faster.  I came home and straightened up the house.  Then when Kent got home we went to his sister's last basketball game.  Then we went to Wal-Mart to try and find some flowers.  But they were all ugly.  We did finally find some flowers else where.  They were pretty.  We then went to my grandmother's, my mom's, his mom's, and his grandmother's to deliever the flowers.  They all seemed to like them.  We did the whole Valentine thing yesterday cause we knew today would be way too busy.  Anywho, we then went home and ate and watched "A Guy Thing".  It was a good little movie.  Then we went to bed.  That was my day.

As for the rest of my day today...I'll have to update yall on that later!  So until then...Later gator....XOXO

No comments: