Thursday, February 26, 2004

Stephen Joseph Part 2

"To My Baby Born Angel"

I was so happy to know you were here

That soon your heartbeat I would hear

But never a chance did I get

Cause in heaven for you was a better fit

For a short while you were my sunshine

And in my heart I will always call you mine

Although you are not here for me to see

I know you are in heaven with glee

You are safe in the arms of God

Where you will sweetly and gently nod

Please my baby never forget

That here on earth I will sit

And think of you as the day goes through

That you are my baby and I love you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through. I wish i could say more. I love the poem, i think its wonderful. Best of luck in the future.
-Liz

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I love your poem! I agree that things such as writing does help with healing. You are a strong woman, Emily! Here for you...
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Made me get teary. :) What a sweet poem Emily. I'm praying for you guys... always remember that God has a wonderful plan for your lives, we just don't always know what is it.