Sunday, February 1, 2004

Happy February!!!

I can't believe that it is already February!  Where has the time gone?  Well, this month will be a tough one for Kent and me.  Feb. 27th was my due date for our first little baby.  So, that will be a tough day for us...me especially.  Feb. 19th I am having testing done to see why I keep miscarrying.  Hopefully, that will provide us some answers.  I'm hoping by March we can start trying again.  It's hard to explain, but my heart just desires so much for a baby.  I mean I can literally feel it longing for a baby whenever I think about it.  Yall please just pray for us.  Pray that we get answers and that we can get pregnant with a healthy pregnancy.  I just can't see how I could handle another miscarriage.  So we are trying to be as carefule as possible.  My doctor keeps telling me that if we got pregnant again that we would still have an 80% chance of having a healthy pregnancy.  But I don't want to go ahead and do that and still run the risk of miscarrying again.  I will feel better once the tests are done.  Well, I guess I have rambled on enough.  I'll talk with yall later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I was trying to get pregnant since 7/02. I had so many tests done that showed that nothing was wrong with me! I got real upset, and I always cried on the inside telling myself that I will never have kids because I always wanted kids. And that the only people who do have kids are the ones who didn't plan it.

Anonymous said...

(cont.)
If you don't mind me asking, how far were you along when you miscarried? If your still trying to get pregnant, I have a wonderful and informative message board(s) site that helped me so much with everything!
I'm here if you have any thing you would like to talk about!
SMiles.....
~Dana

Anonymous said...

(cont.)
I didn't think it would work since it didn't the first time. Jan.15th I took a test, and got a faint +. Went to docs to confirm or not, and it was confirmed. So the weight loss and meds helped me get pregnant. I am now 7 weeks.

Anonymous said...

(Cont.)
My doctor put me on Clomid 50mg (cd5-9) in Aug 03. I only used it for that one month. I said to myself if this dosen't work, then I will start a diet and maybe that will help me in the long run. I have some side effects from the clomid, nothing major. So the first round didn't work, and I started the south beach diet. By Dec. I lost a total of 30lbs, and I still have a refill of clomid, so I decided to try it again.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That didn't come out in order!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your journal and enjoy reading about your life! I'm going to add your journal to my favorites. Come check mine out! :)

http://journals.aol.com/eslyknfusd/KatiesStory/
Katie