Saturday, February 7, 2004

Busy, Busy

Wow, sorry about no update yesterday.  I wasn't so much busy, busy...I just had stuff to do.  I spent time with Kent before he went to work.  We went to Wally World to get his moma's birthday present and card.  We also went by my old OB/GYN to get some of my medical records.  And then after Kent went to work I went out to eat with my moma and daddy.  I stayed over at their house and tanned and watched TV.  I didn't get home until like 12:45am or so.  Then when I got home Kent was tired so we headed straight to bed.  There's not much going on today either.  I've worked out and am currently washing clothes.  We went to see Kent's parents this morning.  We took Kent's moma her gift.  They told us all about their cruise.  They seemed to have a good time.  But Kent's daddy said that it wasn't something he would do every year.  They brought us back some things from the Bahamas.  They had a lot of neat stories to tell.  After we came home from there is when I worked out and now I am resting.  After Kent gets out of the shower I am going to hop in there.  I'm going out to eat with a friend of mine tonight.  We are going to go shopping and what not.  That will basically be my day.  So, I guess I'll talk with yall later!!!  BYEEEEE!!!!

No comments: