Monday, February 16, 2004

Frustrated

I am so frustrated.  Still no ovulation has taken place.  And I seriously, seriously need for it to.  I have an appointment in 3 days and seriously need to ovulated.  I am so ready for all this to be over.  I'm ready to be able to try again.  I'm ready to get this all behind me and move forward.  Why does this have to be so hard?  I hate feeling this way.  In a million years I never thought it would take me so longer to have a baby.  I figured we would try a couple of months...get pregnant...nine months later have a baby..the end.  I mean its been over a year now.  It's start to wear thin on me now.  There is so much stress that comes with this.  Working out usually helps but even that doesn't work much now.  UGHHHH!!!!!!!!  GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!  Sorry, I just had to vent.  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I was put on clomid 50mg (CD5-9) in Aug. I tried it for one month, I hated the side effects to it. Increased cramps, heavy bleeding, sore boobs, etc. The first round didn't work, and it just made me even more depressed. I didn't understand how everyone around me had kids who didn't even want them to begin with, and there I was, wanting a child so bad, not able to have one.

Anonymous said...

(Cont.)
I tried clomid again in Dec. and at the time I lost 30lbs too. I didn't feel my egg drop at all (I did when I first tried it) and here I am. I was put on clomid b/c I didn't release eggs. If you take the pill at night it reduces side effects. I'm here if you want to talk.
~Dana