Sunday, February 22, 2004

I've got Spring fever

The weather here has been so wonderful lately.  High in the high 60's and sunny.  It has gotten me in the Spring time mood.  I can't wait!  But according to the weatherman, tomorrow that will all change.  It's going back to the low 50's and rain, rain, rain.  The next chance for sunny skies is Friday!!!  I was hoping that the pretty weather would stay for good.  Oh well.  Hopefully by March things will warm up and be pretty again.  I can't wait!!!  I am going to start planting my flowers in late March or early April.  I hope they turn out as pretty as they did late year!!!!  All my flowers were so pretty.  I was just too proud!  I also can't wait until it's time to pull out the shorts and summer outfits.  I am so ready for it to be warm again!!!! 

No comments: