Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I love purses

                                              Purse walks - Click image to download.

I love purses.  I have a fairly large collection of them already.  And goodness knows how many more I want.  Growing up I wasn't really into "girly" things.  But somewhere after high school, I just starting loving purses.  I just can't get enough of them.  Sadly enough, I have thought about learning how to sew just so I can make my own purses.  How sad is that?  When I told Kent that, he just rolled his eyes.  But I would make them for others of course...that is if I could bring myself to part with them.  It's a sad sad thing...

I got two hair magazines today.  I'm going to look through them and see if I can find the hair style I want.  Kent told me the other day that he liked my hair short.  I was totally shocked by that.  I like it short too, but I also like it long.  We'll just have to see what happens.  I don't want to be stuck with an ugly hair cut for 6 weeks or more.  Oh well..  That is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: