Sunday, February 29, 2004

Diets...

sub_sandwich_veggies_rocking_md_wht.gif

I'm starting a diet tomorrow.  It's nothing huge though.  No carb counting or starving techniques.  I'm just going to do a SlimFast diet.  I've looked at so many others and I just feel more comfortable going with SlimFast.  I'm going to give it a 2 week trial run and see how it goes.  If it works then great, if not then I'll go back to the drawing board.  I just get so frustrated so easily.  I'm currently at a weight that I have never been at in my life.  And I never wanted to weigh this much unless I was pregnant.  So, I definately don't want to get pregnant at this weight!  I want to lose about 12 pounds.  I'm hoping to lose atleast 3 the first week.  Or atleast go down a pant size by the end of the two weeks.  That's reasonable right?  I'll still be doing water aerobics 3 times a week and I'll also be walking a mile or two 3 times a week.  I'll do yoga 2 times a week (Kent is going to join me those two days).  I'll also do my muscle toning on the days I'm not walking.  My abs workouts will probably be done with my toning.  Sounds like a lot doesn't it.  Not really...I've beening doing most of this for a month now.  Well, except the yoga...I was doing it but just got away from it for a bit.  But I'm starting it back up soon!  I'll let yall know how it all turns out.  Here hoping I am 3 pounds lighter this time next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! I was on South Beach diet, and it's no counting carbs or anything. In the first 2 weeks I lost 13lbs! Here is a link if you want to check it out.
http://secure.agoramedia.com/southbeach/learnpop_3phase.html

~Dana

Anonymous said...

SlimFast works but it takes time. Don't look at it as a diet, Isaw it as my chocolate stash no one else could get into. I've been SFing for 1yr went from 203lb I am at 158 now. So, it may take a bit longer than 2 weeks. Just be determined!